Frequently asked questions
I've started a new company, where do I start?
Branding is key to any succesful business, but it is not the direct starting point. A company logo is where an idenity and brand begins. All branding builds around a logo.
Can my logo be different from my branding?
A big NO! The logo of your company is the beating heart of your brand.
Any idea of what my logo should be?
Some great starting points to ask yourself before seeing the designer are:
1. Who Is the Target Audience?
2. What Is the Message?
3. Is there any specific color that the company uses or color that represents the business?
4. Does your company has a slogan or tagline?
5. Does your company has a philosophy that could be reflected on the design?
6. Does your logo requires a specific image to represents the brand or what the business does?
7. Do you client prefer a logo or typography?
8. Where is the logo going to be used?
My logo is designed, how does this reflect my brand?
Before you meet with the designer ask yourself these simple questions about your brand:
1. If you had to describe your company/organization in one word, what would it be? why?
If your customers had to describe your company/organization in one word, what would it be? why?
2. What is the positioning or mission statement of your company?
3. Does your company have a tagline or sloagan that should be included with the logo?
4. What do you hope your company can be known for?
5. What do your customers recognize first when they see your logo?
6. Why does your company use the colors, fonts, etc. that is does?